Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

After the Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:12 pm

"Uh....Yeah. I don't mind. Do you have any piloting skills?" he asked Trira, letting her sit in the co-pilots seat.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Trira laughed. "No, I do not have such skills. Last year I got one a ship for the first time, and since then my master had never let my fly.", she said to Yush. Then she looked at him. "When have you learned it?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:20 pm

"I grew up as a pilot. When my master found me...I was fifteen. I was a recruit at the academy on Tatooine. Then well.....like i said. She was my first lover. A month later, she killed my parents and told me sand people did it, and that i had tremendous command over the force, and she took me with her." he replied, a sad look of reminiscing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Trira nodded. "A sad story. I am sorry that this had happened to your parents.", she said to Yush. Then she breathed in deep. "My parents died when I was 10 years old. Jedis were with them but they did nothing to help my parents. After that I was alone, I lived from robbering and the nature. Then, 1 year ago, my master found me. He is the reason why I am still alive. Otherwise I could be dead by now.", she told Yush. She had no idea why she did it. She just had the feeling she had to after he had told her his story.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Yush nodded back, listening. "Sad indeed," he said.

As the clearing codes were given to him, he lifted the ship off the hangar bay floor, and looked at her. "I hope you're ready," he said, then hit the throttle, and away they sped.

((now you and I post in space until we get to Naboo. AKA until Kaas is done with his training.))
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Raith and the padawans continued down the tunnel that lead to a big empty space. "At the moment we are in the room that leads to the tombs. We are going to start "digging" there." He pointed to a large door that had rocks and rock piled in front of it. "See, I am trying to save my power. I am in need of some raw power, that is you all. I need you all to remove the rocks for me using the force. Don't worry we wont do this all day, you will have some free time." He lied, like it really mattered if some died from over working he did not care.

Vor'en went there first and started to take off the rocks more then one at a time. She wanted to impress the dark lord and at the moment it was working. On the opposite side Shug was removing smaller sized rocks because he has not been trained as much as the others.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:35 am

Some rocks were being thrown across the room, some placed down on the floor in another pile. "Come on padawans we are almost finishd with this." He looked at th pile, they were not almost finished if that ment staying here until night then that is what will happen. He whispered in his comlink talking to the people on the speeders, "You all may leave for now, we are going to stay longr." He heard a reply and then the noise of the speeders. Then silence.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm

The padawans continued to work hard on removing all the rocks and some were even complaining about working so fast. "If you want to be done quicker then you must work faster!" Raith shouted walking back and forth watching them like a predator watches it prey. A smirk was across his face, the glow of the holocron was getting brighter, they were getting close. He noticed that the number of rocks were getting lower he shouted, "Get back I can get the rest." He focused all his force in one motion with an extension of his hands. The rocks hit the door so hard that is flew open and all the padawans shouted with joy that they finished. Raith glared at them and they all stopped. "We are not done yet, we are now going to explore the tomb." He looked around and pointed at Shug, "You lead." He nodded took out his lightsaber and walked through the door. The others followed and Raith was last to go through it.

It was dark, dry, and hot. Most of the padawans were starting to sweat and fatigue was starting to appear. None of them complained though for fear that Raith would do something to them. Shug let out a shriek and then stopped looking down at a long drop. He looked back at Raith and Raith said, "Jump, you all can jump now do it." Shug nodded and then followed the orders. Raith was the last one to jump and they all continued down the path. There were symbols, names, and opened tombs covering the walls now. They must have been getting closer. Raith's smile was getting bigger and bigger with every passing moment. It was going to happen soon, soon he would have the power.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm

All of them continued to walk and then Shug stopped and looked back saying, "Dark Lord we are here." Shug's eyes looked up at an ornate door with symbols and a readable name of the owner's tomb. Raith pushed them all to the side and read the name. While reading it he said out loud, "Zur Juz." He looked around and then at the door he pushed it open and then walked in it. The smell of decay hit him and he made a face of disgust and then a smile went across his face. "Padawans you all can come in also, just let me look first." He looked around the room, there were statues, items, side tombs, one large tomb at the end, and then a pedestal in the middle with a light hitting it. He walked up to it and placed the holocron on it. Then the holocron opened and the Sith appeared in sort of a hologram. He was the color of blood, and had horns on his head.

He was a Zabrak and much have been a very important one. Then he started to speak, "Hello founder of my tomb and holocron. I welcome you, but I ask of this. Do not touch my tomb and anything in it. All the other things are yours, long live the Sith!" Th holocron closer and a smirk went across his face. "There is something inside the tomb, you and you open it." He pointed to Shug and another padawan, they nodded and opened the tomb. Dust came out and then it was silent. Raith pushed them to the side and walked up to the tomb, he reached in and pulled out a lightsaber. "It is a lightsaber." He clicked the button and a red beam shot out. "I feel powerful, I wonder what crystal is in it." He extended his hands and the pieces started to go away and then Raith's eyes grew wide. "My padawans, say hello to the Kaiburr crystal. It is the most powerful crystal out there and it amplifies the force of the wielder a thousand fold. With this we will rule."

Then the ground started to shake and metal grates appeared, a green gas started to emit out of the ground. "Padawans run!" Raith shouted and then jumped off the small platform to the door, Shug, Vor'en and the others ran as fast as they could to the door. Some tripped and fell choking because of the gas. Raith did not look back, he stood there at the doorway with his hands on it. Vor'en and Shug were the only ones that were able to pass through the door. He shut it, heard shouts and then silence. "You two tell no one of what happened here, if someone asks you tell them rocks fell and killed them." He turned and started to walk, Shug looked at Vor'en with a worried look she ignored him and followed Raith. Shug was the only one there, he looked back at the door let out a sigh and then followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:34 pm

All three exited the tomb, Raith turned and extended both his hands. He started to use the force to reach into the cave and the tomb and grab onto the rocks. He made a fist with both hand and threw them down. Then the loud crashing noises rang through out the empty desert. He turned and hit a button on his wrist. "Send some transport for two." Some muffling noises were heard and then a "Yes my Lord." The line went silent and then he turned to the two and clicked another button on his wrist. "As I said in there no one says a word about what I did. If any word does leak out I am sure I can find a way to deal with it." In a matter of seconds his speeder showed up and then he got on it and was away from the two.

Shug moved away from the other person, he did not like her that much. He decided he would sit and think about all the stuff that just happened. Vor'en looked down at the boy shaking her head. "So weak." She spat and walked around him, "How did you ever become a Sith? People die all the time around the Sith, sometimes it is the sith doing the killing or not. It does not matter, those padawans back there are lost now. Gone, they were useless and now we know what they would have been as Siths, it is a good thing they died." Shug ignored her. He ignored her evil words about them being useless and that it was good they died.

The transportation showed up in 10 or 20 minutes. The two were dirty, tired, and hungry. The feeling of death still lingered on in both of their minds even though it did not effect Vor'en that much. They arrived at the place at sunset and was sent to change and then allowed to do anything they want for the rest of the day. Shug showered, changed, and then went to get a bite to eat. Vor'en on the other hand went strait to the training room and worked on her saber skills.

Earlier:
Raith was on his speeder going as fast as he can to get back. He did not have the though of death or loss on his minds. But he had the though of power. Soon the sith will rule, they will overthrow anything that gets in their way. His next plan was to get more sith and train them to be the best. He stopped in front of a small landing pad and then drove his speeder into the ship on the pad. The small transport ship started and then took raith to the Temple. When he finally arrived he went to his chambers and placed the crystal next to the holocron. He sat down and started to stare at it trying to form plans for the future.

*end*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Battle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Galaxy :: Sith Locations-
Jump to: