Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the way to Naboo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

On the way to Naboo Empty
PostSubject: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Space

Mission-N/A
on the way to Naboo

Characters:
-Trira Cors
-Yush

Trira had no problems as Yush started. She somehow was excited because of their mission. "Then lets get there fast.", she said to him and smiled. It was the first time for a long periode that she had such good feelings for more then one moment. "I would like to know how fast this ship can get.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Yush smiled, and hit the auto-pilot on the nav system. "Why rush? This is the first time away from all the stress I've had in a long time." Yush stood and stretched, taking off the black cloak and throwing it onto his seat. "Feels good to get this baby running again," Yush said, breathing deeply. "I love the feeling of being able to kick back."
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Trira looked at Yush and shook her head a little bit. He was right that right now they had no stress, but she did not thought that it would be wise to stay away from the others too long, also because they could ask questions afterwards that Trira did not liked to answer. She sat down and breathed in. The excitment she had felt before changed into doubt. She asked herself what her master would say when he found out that she had just went to a mission with Yush.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Yush looked at Trira's worried expression. "Relax. Everything will go as planned. I just need time to think. And a little tinkering helps to calm the nerves after big amounts of stress." Yush wanted to enjoy the time he had with his ship after being away for so long. "A-vee. Did you order the Cloaker system?" Yush looked at the droid expectantly. "Yes, master. But i haven't installed it yet." the droid looked back at the nav port, seemingly lost in the stars. "Good," Yush mumbled, taking off his shirt, and replacing it with a utilitarian vest. HE grabbed a box of box of tools and started towards the back of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Trira tried to relax, and after some time she also managed it. But then, when Yush asked his droid if he had ordered the Cloaker system and it answered that it had not insalled it by now, she was getting a little bit nervous again. But it was getting much more worse when Yush ment that that was good. First she wanted to say something, but she thought an angry look on her face would be enough. But as she watched him, she understood slowly. He wanted to install it himself. "Should I help you with something?", Trira asked Yush before he could get out of hearing reach.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 pm

"Uhmm...sure. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty and putting a little work into it. Oh and uh...I have extra clothes if you don't wanna ruin your robes. There in the rooms. A-vee, show her." Yush turned and started, then turned again. "Oh. you'll be using tools too, so be ready to learn," Yush smirked, and turned again, heading to the systems room.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Trira smiled a little bit. She had no problems getting dirty or doing work. Fast she followed the droid and got into the room where she found the clothes Yush had talked about. She changed and looked down on herself. Somehow she reminded her of her life before she joined the Sith. She had worn similar clothes at that time. But fast she pushed away the thoughts and went after Yush. She joined him in the systems room.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Yush looked up from his inspection of the Cloaking system, and smiled at the sight of Trira in his way to baggy clothes. "Sorry, but those are the only thing i have here. Master took her stuff a long time ago." he said with a smirk. "Anyway. Welcome to engineering 101. Grab that spare tool kit, and pop that sucker open," yush said, pointing to a rectangular box that sat under the workbench.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:22 pm

"No problem.", she said as Yush said sorry. Then she listened what he was saying. Then she grabbed the spare tool kit and went to the box he had showed her. Fast she opened the sucker. She had to smile a little bit. Trira thought that the parts on an space ship were not that different to other things she had had to fix during her time alone. "What should I do next?", she asked Yush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to Naboo   On the way to Naboo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to Naboo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Galaxy :: Space-
Jump to: