Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Investigation. (Taken)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

Investigation. (Taken) Empty
PostSubject: Investigation. (Taken)   Investigation. (Taken) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Mission Name: Investigation
Mission Giver: Grand Master Jul'kal
Brieffing: The Senate has requested that the Jedi investigate the disapearance of Senator Jaster Chistor on Nadoo. His location is unkown and it is unsure that he is even on Naboo. They suspect pirates are keeping him captive and are going to request payment of some type. Investigate around Naboo and see if there are any clues to the Senators dissapearance and eliminate or arrest the kidnappers.

Other Info: This mission is open and the taker can make up anything regarding the Senators location. Also the kidnappers are up to you.

Mission Taker: Kaas Zhyber.

Last edited by Rade Darillian on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

Investigation. (Taken) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation. (Taken)   Investigation. (Taken) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:05 pm

I will take the mission as my first mission alone after the mission on onderon and after i get some training. this is where i meet Tri and we duke it out.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Investigation. (Taken)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Jedi Missions-
Jump to: